Thursday, April 29, 2010

To me, the artwork exemplifies light and shade, shapes, textures, and different planes. There are many components pieced together with perfection to keep the viewers eye wondering and exploring the space before them. This is completely intriguing; it gives the artwork depth and individuality.

The contrast between the white-white and the black-black create definite and sharp line work. These sharp shapes, in combination with the soft and delicate background make the structure more significant even without the help of one main floor level.

My goal is to use these design principles within my model to produce a distinctive, well orginised, yet creative workspace for both of my clients. I will rely heavily on textures and contrast of colours. I will place the unique shapes/spaces amongst appropriate landscape that will cater to the client’s needs and ideas.

Using numerous levels will help separate the spaces and allow the client’s to have separate areas to focus on diverse projects.

Erika Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment